Ideas I want to figure out
This is going to be an ideas page. I’ll try to list what I’m up to these days, or what ideas am I currently interested in exploring. The idea is to create an internal repository of ideas, tools, scripts, systems or projects I want to work on, or build.
- Write a ManagerReadMe for yourself.
- Build a Modern Web Application
A private SubStack newsletter for people in your life.
- Twitter RSS Feed Generator for a single public user id.
- Understand Diversity in Tech through publicly available data. Figure out a way to understand how “diversity” varies in the social construct of a country.
- Create a customised LinkedIn Feed blocker - depending on the day, the time and the kind of people.
- Similarly, Reddit Free Mornings.
- A Spotify PlayList Generator, given a custom text. Something like this.
- A Non-Zero-Day store to motivate people to push towards their goals and ambitions.
- The concept of a Garage Page.
- A SubStack Publication for Engineering Leadership.
- Make a Kotlin library for calculating reading time, depending on various algorithms.
- Make use of Magenta.js to generate more Indian Lo-fi Music.
- Learn how to generate some passive income.
- Create a personalised “activity-generator”.
- Reach out to people for finding what made them “click” about a certain person - “falling in love”, or “this is it, it’s not working out.” Find out about the exact moment where this happened. And dive deeper.
- The concept of a Values Page.
- Create a personalised “attention-economy” management tool.
- Make an iOS App to gain insights about my calendar events and attention-economy.
- Get an AWS certification to be a little “official”.